Film opens showing Saint Michael's Archangel Church at 310 Pulaski Street, in the Polish section of Bridgeport, Connecticut. Snow is seen on some church stairs. But the main entrance is cleared and some parishioners are entering there. Many others are emerging from other exits. (The Marchlinski brothers, Joseph and Anthony, have been identified walking towards the left at TC: 00:24 through 00:27.) Various views of parishioners leaving the church. All are in winter clothes. Closeups of some as they pass the camera. View of church cornerstone displaying the date: September 2, 1907 and St. Michael Church (in Polish). Closeup of men conversing on sidewalk near the church. Most wear fedora hats. But one, who seems somewhat senior, wears a bowler. Ladies and gentlemen are seen wearing hats.
This historic stock footage available in HD and SD video. View pricing below video player.
Have a correction or more info about this clip? Edit Now